About The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic
The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic is part
of the Whittier Health Network. It is located on the first floor of The Whittier Pavilion Psychiatric Hospital. We are accessible to the physically disabled, offer ample parking, and are located near public transportation.
We are licensed by the Department of Public Health.
To provide culturally sensitive, client centered treatment to meet the psychological and emotional needs of our clients and assist them in reaching their self identified treatment goals.
Clinical Services We Offer:
- Adult mental health treatment for ages 21 and older
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy - see attached for more information
- Psychiatric medication assessment and monitoring
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Primary therapists and prescribers work together with the patient and referral source to formulate a plan to meet the patient’s specific psychosocial, emotional, and psychopharmacological needs.
- Case Management
- Done by the primary therapist to coordinate services, treatment plan, and care between professionals.
- Evaluation and treatment of various diagnoses including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, dual diagnosis, mood disorders, and psychotic disorders
In addition to our daytime hours, we offer convenient evening hours on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday:
• Monday................8am - 7pm
• Tuesday................8am - 7pm
• Wednesday..........8am - 7pm
• Thursday...............8am - 7pm
• Friday.....................8am - 4pm
• Saturday...............By appointment only
The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic accepts most forms of payment.
We accept Aetna, BCBS, Beacon, Cigna, Commonwealth Care Alliance, MBHP, Medicaid, and Medicare. Please call for the most up-to-date list of accepted insurances. Self pay arrangements are also available.
The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic is located on the first floor of The Whittier Pavilion Psychiatric Hospital. We can be reached via 495 South or North:
• From New Hampshire: 495 South to Exit 51A (Main Street, Haverhill).
• From Boston: 495 North to Exit 51A (Main Street, Haverhill).
• Then, from either direction, follow Main Street for approximately 2-3 miles.
At the 4th set of lights turn left onto Summer Street. The Whittier Pavilion is less than ¼ of a mile on the left. There is ample parking on-site.
• If you are having a life threatening psychiatric emergency please call 911 or go straight to your nearest emergency room.
• For clients of The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic if you feel you are having a non life threatening emergency, please call our office and ask to speak to your clinician.
About our Clinicians:
The Whittier Pavilion Outpatient Clinic is staffed by a multidisciplinary team consisting of experienced board certified psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and master level licensed independent clinical social workers. Our clinicians are all registered and licensed/board certified in their respective fields. They are all actively engaged in ongoing continuing education and the highest performance in professional and ethical standards. We specialize in adult mental health. Each clinician is a general practitioner, meaning that they are trained in various therapeutic modalities and are able to assist individuals in coping with and understanding various diagnoses and life stressors. Our clinicians are committed to providing individualized, person-centered, therapeutic mental health treatment.
Scheduling an Appointment:
Contact us via email:
- Contact us at PavilionOP@whittierhealth.com
- This email is only for questions about the clinic or requests for services.
It is not for emergency situations, clinical questions, or to contact a specific clinician.
For emergencies please go to your local emergency room.
To reach a clinician, please call our main number: (978) 556-6230.