Accounts Payable/Payroll Representative
Up to $17/hr
Full Time Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Looking for a FT representative to join our busy Corporate Accounts Payable/Payroll Department to assist with processing the bi-weekly, multi-facility payroll and accounts payable in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
• Download payroll from time and attendance/payroll system. Make any adjustments/time edits as requested by the facility payroll representative.
• Print any applicable checks and forward to correct facility for distribution.
• Address any manual check request and voids on a timely basis to assure accurate recording.
• Maintains payroll files under the highest standards of confidentiality/security.
• Reconciles quantities ordered, received and invoiced. Agrees unit and extended prices of the purchase order and invoice. Verifies account numbers charged on the purchase order. Inputs information of each invoice, check requisition, etc. and attaches support documents.
• Maintains accounts payable files.
• Answers vendor inquiries on a timely basis.
• Performs financial related projects in support of Accountant, Senior Accountant and Accounting Supervisor.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• One year experience in accounts payable and payroll and/or business college experience is desirable.
• Working knowledge of payroll and accounts payable systems: ADI, ABRA, WorkPlace and MAS500 preferred.
• Must have strong attention to detail, organizational skills and communication skills.