Activities Assistant – Part Time / Must work every other weekend
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Assists with identifying and documenting in resident's care their activity interests, needs and problems.
• Plans, schedules, and implements room visits and in-room activities for residents.
• Maintains daily activity attendance record for each resident.
• Leads activity programs as scheduled.
• Supports, encourages, and motivates residents.
• Communicates with families as necessary and encourages their involvement.
• Experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. and prior experience with the elderly.
• At least 2 years experience working with the elderly.
• At least 1 year experience in Elderly Recreation Program or successful completion of the Activities Director's Basic Course.