Activities Assistant - $14.50 to start, with earning potential up to $19.20/hour
Part Time weekdays, 24 hours/week
Casual, every other weekend 9am-4pm
• Assists with identifying and documenting in resident's care their activity interests, needs and problems.
• Maintains daily activity attendance record for each resident.
• Leads activity programs as scheduled.
• Supports, encourages, and motivates residents.
• Cheerful and outgoing personality.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
• Experience in a long-term care setting preferred but not required.