Administrator - Skilled Nursing Facility - Full Time
Sippican, part of the family-owned and operated Whittier Health Network, is looking for an Administrator to manage our beautiful 123-bed facility.
We are looking for an Administrator who will foster an environment where staff are highly engaged and focused on providing the highest level of care and compassion to residents and families.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge skills and abilities to:
• Strategically drive business excellence, clinical expertise, staff competencies, employee engagement, and optimum customer service.
• Plan, prepare and provide direction to staff during DPH and Joint Commission surveys.
• Ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
• Lead and be accountable for facility operations.
• Implement Core Values and the Mission of Whittier Health Network.
• Collaborate with Medical Director, Director of Nursing, Nurse Managers, Department Heads.
• Manage operations during emergent situations.
• Be responsible for oversight of hiring and employee relations up to and including terminations.
• B.S. / B.A.
• Current Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• At least three years experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
• Demonstrated skills related to management, planning, budgeting, marketing and quality improvement.
• Established knowledge of state, local, federal, and OSHA regulations and standards.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication and organizational skills, and able to assume a flexible work schedule.
• Competitive salary with paid sick, vacation and holidays.
• Health and dental insurance.
• 401K retirement plan.
• Life and disability insurance.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Healthcare and childcare pre-tax savings accounts.