Baylor CNA - 7am-7pm every weekend - work 24 hours and get paid for 31.
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Assists patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level..
• Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
• Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
• Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
• Current Massachusetts certification.