Baylor House Manager (RN or LPN)
7am-7pm every weekend. Work 24 hours, get paid for 31
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Weekend Baylor House Manager - directs, evaluates and supervises all resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Makes resident rounds with a report to Director of Nursing Services.
• Conducts quality assurance and continuous quality improvement monitoring.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Minimum of three (3) years recent clinical experience preferably in Medical-Surgical, Gerontological or Rehabilitative Nursing.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing required.
• Minimum of three (3) years Charge Nurse experience.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with the American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.