Baylor Licensed Nurse - Part Time 24 hours - Saturday and Sunday 7am - 7pm / 7pm - 7am
Receive an additional 7 hours of pay for working Baylor!
Join our team in our beautiful new 123 bed facility
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program or registered nursing associates degree program required.
• Current Massachusetts Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse Licensure.
• One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience preferred.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BLS.