Baylor RN Registered Nurse – 7:00am-7:30pm every Saturday and Sunday
7:00pm-7:30am every Friday and Saturday
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Associate's Degree program required. BSN preferred.
• Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Currrent Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.