Charge Nurse – LPN - Sub Acute Unit
Full Time 7-3 and 3-11 shifts
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Provides clinical supervision of nursing assistants and nurses providing direct resident care.
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Documents and implements medications, enteral nutrition, and treatments per the physician's orders and accurately records all care provided and observations daily.
• Manages nursing desk: resolves questions/concerns of family members, physicians, caregivers
• Establishes communication between nursing personnel.
• Current License in Massachusetts as an LPN.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Short Term Rehabilitation nursing.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.