Clinical Nurse Liaison - Part Time, days and hours may be flexible.
• Assume responsibility for screening referred patients/residents from medical facilities and community.
• Facilitate insurance approval and authorization.
• Respond to inquiring patients, families and discharge planners timely and professionally.
• Collect demographic, financial and medical information and disseminate to appropriate parties.
• Coordinate smooth transition from the referring facility or party to the rehab center.
• Maintain a positive, professional demeanor and present situations in a positive light in all interactions with referral sources and potential clients.
• Respond timely to customer inquiries via in person tours, email or telephone.
• Work collaboratively with Admissions Coordinator to achieve census budget goal.
• Meet newly admitted residents to relay facility information and complete admissions paperwork with appropriate party.
• Obtain copies of insurance documents and other advance directives.
• Assume responsibilities of Admissions Coordinator in his/her absence.
• Attend all scheduled census, marketing and department meetings as needed.
• Assist in marketing facility services to referral sources and community partners.
• Assist in hosting marketing events at facility to help meet targeted census.
• Registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Five years clinical experience.
• Experience in pulmonary and orthopedic care preferred.
• Ability to work independently in new situations.
• Ability to project a professional attitude and possess strong social skills.
• Current Massachusetts Driver’s License and available automobile.
• Provide own transportation to area hospitals and to all required off‐site locations.