Clinical Nurse Educator - Looking for 40 hours full time Nurse Educator to fill vacant position
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• In the role of clinical practitioner, educator and consultant, exemplifies and promotes nursing practice and excellence in a specialty area. Sets and evaluates practice standards.
• Sets and evaluates practice standards.
• Conducts formal and informal education programs for staff nurses and others to support patient care.
• Current RN Massachusetts Licensure.
• 3‐5 years experience in geriatric/adolescent rehabilitation and other hospital care.
• Previous supervisory/teaching experience preferred.
• Certification Rehabilitation Nursing and ACLS certification highly desirable.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• ACLS & CRRN highly desirable.