CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE - Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem
FT & PT 3-11pm Certified Nursing Assistants qualify for $1000 Sign-on Bonus
New Grads Welcome!
2018-2019 America's Best Nursing Home reported by the U.S. News & World Report
• Assist patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level
• Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
• Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
• Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
• Must be a certified nursing assistant in the state of Massachusetts.
• LTC experience preferred but not required.