CNA – Full Time 40 hours 3:00pm-11:00pm, including every other weekend
Full Time 40 hours 11:00pm-7:30am, including every other weekend
Part Time 24 hours 3:00pm-11:30pm, including every other weekend
• Assist Licensed Nursing Personnel by performing patient care according to Hospital, Federal and State Regulations.
• Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• May be a graduate of an accredited RN or LPN School of Nursing.
• Current Certification in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Nursing Assistant (or currently enrolled and successful completion of the first year in a Nursing Program).
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.