Contracts Administrator / Senior Paralegal – Full Time Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Looking for an independent, detail-oriented Contract Administrator to provide contract and legal support to our busy corporate legal department.
• Supervise and manage all aspects of the contract procedure relating to the general business operations of the company network.
• Provide support on all aspects of the leasing procedure relating to the properties of the company network.
• Interpret and maintain all insurance policies, manage process for reporting claims to insurance carriers, and be primary contact for all insurance companies and agencies.
• Maintain corporate, partnership and LLC records.
• Prepare all documents for partnerships, corporations and LLC.
• Provide assistance with corporate real estate transactions.
• Provide assistance with litigation matters.
• Assist Corporate Counsel as necessary.
• Provide notary public service.
• 3+ years experience, Paralegal degree preferred.
• Working knowledge of corporate and contract law.
• Working knowledge of insurance.
• Working knowledge of real estate transactions.
• Knowledge of litigation procedure.
• Notary Public.
• Critical and analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.