Cook/Chef - Full Time & Part Time Positions available
Benefit Package available for FT and PT employees.
• Handles and prepares food.
• Prepares food which is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
• Follows written menus and recipes.
• Understands and prepares therapeutic diets and alternate meal requests.
• Assumes responsibility for avoiding food waste.
• High school degree required.
• At least three (3) years experience as a cook, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Safe food handling and good sanitation practices.
• Sanitation Certificate from a reputable institution is required (or, must be obtained within first (1st) year of employment).
• Ability to practically apply fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions as they relate to recipe conversions.
Walk-ins are welcome!
Apply online or call our hotline number: 888-572-0864, Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm