COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – Full Time 40 hours
• Provide individualized documentation of progress, comprehensive planning, and implementation of treatment plan, patient/family education and determination of rehabilitation and patient's short term goals under the direction of a licensed Occupational Therapist.
• Associates degree in occupational therapy from an AOTA-accredited program.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• American Occupational Therapy Association membership preferred.
• IRF and/or LTACH experience preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in dealing with Neuro, adult, and pediatric preferred.