Dialysis /Staff RN - Part Time 36 hours Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 7:00am-7:30pm
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• To provide acute hemodialysis treatment for the dialysis patient.
• Responsible for the entire dialysis treatment functioning smoothly and effectively stressing the highest quality of nursing care.
• Provide a safe, clean and therapeutic environment for the dialysis patient.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Associates Degree Program required.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Minimum of 2 years hemodialysis experience.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current BLS Certification.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.