Diet Aide (Hospitality Aide) - Part Time 24 hours 2:00pm-7:00pm, including every other weekend
Casual 16 hours 6:00-2:00, including every other weekend
Benefit Package available for FT and PT employees.
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Prepare and assemble patient trays by mixing and measuring all cold side dishes within recipe compliance.
• Handle and transport food carts to the nursing wings. Pick up and return food cart to the kitchen after completion of meal service. Load trays correctly for dishwasher.
• Maintain work area in a clean, orderly manner throughout the day following all sanitation guidelines.
• Assist in other kitchen duties as may be needed based on managers direction.
• Remove accumulated trash from kitchen work stations and dispose of appropriately.
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must have basic math skills and the ability to calculate numbers.
• Must be able to read and comprehend recipes and menus in English.
Walk-ins are welcome!
Apply online or call our hotline number: 888-572-0864, Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm