Floor Care Specialist / Housekeeper - Full Time 40 hours, includes every other weekend and holidays
Benefit Package available for FT and PT employees.
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Perform floor care duties such as dry mopping, wet mopping, vacuuming, and buffing floors.
• Performs carpet extraction and refinishing of tile floors in patient rooms, nursing stations, lounges, bathrooms, offices and any other assigned areas.
• Vacuums carpets, top scrubs floors, periodic refinishing including wax removal, resealing and refinishing floors.
• Ensure that our facility is cleaned and maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
• Clean all patient care areas, hallways, lobbies and office spaces as needed.
• Experience with carpet and floor care cleaning equipment, such as buffer, burnisher, extractor and carpet machines is preferred but not required.
• Previous healthcare housekeeping experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
• Facility is willing to train.
Walk-ins are welcome!
Apply online or call our hotline number: 888-572-0864, Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm