Home Health Aide / CNA - Salary range from $15.90 to $22.90/hour
New Per Diem Rate $18.00/hr
Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem/ to work in our Westboro branch
Must have home health experience with reliable transportation
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Responsible for providing personal care services as prescribed by a physician according to written directions/care plan prepared by the registered nurse and/or appropriate therapist and carried out under the supervision of the appropriate professional.
• Must have either a valid HHA certificate which indicates completion of a home health aide training program and competency evaluation, or a valid CNA certificate will also be accepted.
• Must be able to read, write and carry out directions.
• Certification in BLS for Adult.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Must have valid driver’s license and own, reliable transportation.
• Must demonstrate maturity and ability to fulfill the demands of the position.
• Must have a minimum of one year home health care experience including age‐related competence for adult and geriatric patients as indicated.
Walk-ins are welcome!
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.