Home Health Aide – New Competitive Rates
Casual up to 20 hours/week
Flexible scheduling - no weekends or holidays
• The home health aide is responsible for providing personal care services as prescribed by a physician according to written directions/care plan prepared by the Registered Nurse and/or appropriate therapist and carried out under the supervision of the appropriate professional.
• Must have a valid HHA certificate which indicates completion of a home health aide training program and competency evaluation.
• Must be able to read, write and carry out directions.
• Certification in BLS for Adult.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Must have valid driver’s license and own, reliable transportation.
• Must demonstrate maturity and ability to fulfill the demands of the position.
• Must have a minimum of one year home health care experience including age-related competence for adult and geriatric patients as indicated.