Home Health Intake Coordinator - Full Time 40 hours/week Monday-Friday
Looking for experienced Intake coordinator.
LPN preferred ‐ will consider 5+ years of home health intake experience.
• Responsible for the admission process for new patients by ensuring availability of reimbursement for services, identifying the clinical team to deliver care, and scheduling all patient visits within prescribed discipline and visit frequency requirements.
• Documents information regarding reimbursement and coordinates verification of funding sources.
• Understands insurance reimbursement guidelines.
• Assists in the day to day operations of the Agency.
• Knowledge of regulations and information of covered services for private and certified clients.
• Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
• Licensed to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State of Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire.
• Must demonstrate an ability to work with other health care providers, and knowledge of third party reimbursement.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must possess good organizational and learning skills.