Home Health Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant – Per Diem
Part Time 24-32 hours
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Implements individualized treatment programs in an effort towards preventing disability, relieving pain, developing, improving and/or restoring muscle function in maintaining maximum performance.
• Discharge plans per plan of care, document findings and progress, provide patient/family education in the home settings under the direction of a licensed physical therapist and physician.
• Associates Degree in physical therapy from an APTA accredited program.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire.
• APTA and Massachusetts or New Hampshire Chapter of APTA Membership preferred.
• One year if therapy experience; preferably in acute care, rehabilitation or home care including age-related competence for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as indicated.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Demonstrate pursuit of continuing education courses relative to the field of physical therapy.
• Knowledge, experience and competency in dealing with adult rehabilitation and geriatric age group.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.