Home Health LPN – Looking for LPN's to work in Home Health
Willing to train hospital experienced LPN's
Home Health Agency is growing!
Flexible scheduling offered
Full Time 40 hours now available
Part Time 32 hours now available
• Responsible for rendering comprehensive nursing care to clients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State of Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BCLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Must have valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
• Good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Good interpersonal skills.