Home Health LPN – Per Diem hours available, flexible schedule
24-32 hours also available
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Responsible for rendering comprehensive nursing care to clients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State of Massachusetts.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BCLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Must have valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
• Good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Good interpersonal skills.