Home Health Occupational Therapist – Part Time 24-32 hours
• Looking for part time Occupational Therapist to work at Home Health Branch located in Westboro.
• Provide individualized evaluation, comprehensive planning, development of goals, implementation of treatment and discharge plans, documentation of findings and progress, and patient/family education in the home setting under the direction of a licensed physician in order to insure patient reaches their optimal performance.
• Bachelor of Science/Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA accredited program.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• American Occupational Therapy Association Membership preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in dealing with adult rehabilitation and geriatric age group.