Home Health Physical Therapist – Part Time 24 hours
Per Diem / to work in our Westboro branch
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provide individualized evaluation, comprehensive planning, development of goals, implementation of treatment and discharge plans, documentation of findings and progress, and patient/family education in the home setting under the direction of a licensed physician.
• Bachelor of Science/Master’s of Science degree in physical therapy, DPT, from an APTA accredited college or university.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• APTA in Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire chapter of APTA membership preferred.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Demonstrated pursuit on continuing education courses relative to the field of physical therapy.
• Knowledge, experience, and competency in dealing with adult rehabilitation and geriatric age group.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.