Home Health RN Clinical Supervisor - Full Time
$10,000 sign on bonus!!
Looking for experienced Registered Nurse for our home health agency to oversee our nursing staff
Position may require occasional travel between Bradford, MA and Westboro, MA Branches
• Responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical services.
• Establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
• Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical organization personnel on a day‐to‐day basis.
• Provides guidance and counseling to clinicians to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health care services, provided through organization personnel.
• Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
• Responsible for supervision of clinical staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and Home Health Aides) including, but not limited to, orientation, assessing clinical performance and overall performance.
• Ensures compliance with all local, state & federal laws regarding licensure and certification of agency personnel and, maintains compliance to the Joint Commission Home Care standards.
• Coordinates Case Management on a weekly basis for the interdisiplinary team.
• Registered nurse with current license to practice in Massachusetts & New Hampshire. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.
• Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
• Excellent organization and communication skills required.