Home Health RN
• $7500 SIGN ON BONUS for Full Time
• Flexible Hours
• Any experienced RN who interviews will receive a $100 gift card
Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem available
Home Health Experience preferred
• Provide comprehensive nursing care to clients based on assessment of their needs and results of ongoing evaluation within the framework of Community Health Nursing Practice.
• Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
• Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse by the State of Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire.
• One year of professional experience preferable; in acute care, rehabilitation or home care including age-related competence for adult, and geriatric patients as indicated.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BCLS of Adult.
• Must have valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
• Good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must possess good organizational and learning skills.