Home Health Speech and Language Pathologist – Per Diem
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provide individualized evaluation, comprehensive planning, development of goals, implementation of treatment and discharge plans, documentation of findings and progress, and patient/family education in the home setting using prevailing clinical techniques under the direction of a licensed physician.
• Master’s of Science degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited program.
• Certificate of clinical competence in Speech/Language Pathology by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association.
• Current licensure in Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BCLS of Adult.
• Must have valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
• National and State Speech/Language/Hearing Association membership preferred.
• Completion of hospital and agency orientation and reorientation as required.
• Two years of experience preferable; in acute care, rehabilitation or home care including age-related competence for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as indicated.
• Minimum requirement: 1.) Meets the education and experience requirement for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association:
or 2.) Meets the education requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.