Housekeeping (Environmental Services) Supervisor - Full Time 40 hours second shift 3:00pm-11:00pm
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Manage and coordinate the daily functions of his/her designated duties.
• Perform housekeeper/laundry responsibilities and supervise housekeeper personnel.
• Train staff in the performance of general environmental services/laundry duties and complete competencies.
• Keep utility/linen carts, storage areas, and janitor’s closets in good order, and arrange for restocking of supplies.
• Participate in Hospital committee meetings when deemed necessary based on department needs.
• Report daily activity to the Director of Environmental Services.
• Recommend actions to the Director of Environmental Services such as performance issues, favorable and problematic.
• Operate and train employees on heavy motor driven cleaning equipment.
• Assist in the cleaning of emergency spills that are observed, or by request.
• Report equipment malfunctions (Lockout/Tagout) to Maintenance/Director.
• Report all incidents to Maintenance and Director of Environmental Services.
• Assume responsibility for completion of all assignments given to him/her and staff. Responsible in Director’s absence for delegation, payroll etc.
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Previous housekeeping experience and/or leadership experience required.
• Must possess visual acuity for cleanliness.
• Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.