Infection Control RN – Part Time 24 hours/week
• Will direct and coordinate the infection control program for employees and residents, including monitoring and surveillance activities.
• Will provide education to all staff.
• Will chair the Infection Control Committee and maintain compliance with CDC, DPH, JCAHO and Local Board of Health standards.
• Current Registered Nurse licensed in Massachusetts.
• Must have or will need to complete upon hire, the CDC Infection Preventionist Certification program.
• Must be detail oriented and excel at keeping up to date and accurate data.
• Must be a strong communicator.