Junior Paralegal - Part Time 9:00am-2:00pm, 4 days/week with opportunity for flexibility
• Seeking a Junior Paralegal to join our corporate legal department and provide paralegal and administrative support to the department, executive office and others as needed.
• Corporate Document Management: Organize, maintain and be responsible for electronic and/or physical files for various matters, including litigation, real estate and leasing, construction and corporate structure/transactions.
• Corporate Licensure and Reporting: Prepare, file and keep current corporate annual reports and business licenses, compile transmit and keep log of insurance incident reports; respond to requests for corporate ownership and structure information as needed by facilities.
• Document Drafting: Draft and revise real estate, litigation, construction and various other types of documents.
• Calendaring: Keep departmental tickler calendar of due dates, prepare and transmit internal/external reminders as necessary.
• Administration, Correspondence and Communication: Perform all tasks necessary to manage information databases, reference lists and internal files; draft and send emails and letters for attorneys and executives; file documents with courts and registries; communicate ‐ professionally and in a timely fashion ‐ with internal clients, banks, mortgage companies, outside counsel and tenants.
• Partnership and Responsiveness: Be highly organized; learn and anticipate client requests; be responsive to requests from legal department, executive office and any other client across the network; accept ownership for accomplishing new and challenging requests; be active in seeking opportunities to add value.
• 1+ year of experience with Paralegal work; Paralegal certification preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Proficient with internet search.
• Notary Public.
• Excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills.
• Willingness to work as part of a dynamic team and to learn and develop.