Lead Receptionist - Full Time
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Responsible for the operation of telephone switchboard and main reception desk as well as overseeing per diem staff.
• Greets and directs visitors, ensuring that all visitors and vendors sign in the visitor/vendor log. Issues identification badges and collect badges as individuals leave the premises.
• Maintains a current listing of all in‐house patients and ensures that only authorized patient and/or business information is given to visitors and callers.
• Assists with typing and other clerical duties as may be assigned on an as needed basis.
• Completes scheduling of receptionists to assure seven day per week and holiday coverage.
• Delegates other duties to off shift and weekend receptionist as appropriate.
• Assists with department meetings and training of personnel for new process or procedural changes as needed.
• Previous switchboard experience preferred.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment such as telephone, personal computer, copy machine and fax machine.
• Possess a regard for confidentiality.
•Possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude, flexibility and friendly personality.
• Must be able to maintain composure under extremely busy circumstances.