LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time 3-11 & 11-7 shifts
New Per Diem rate $29/hr + differentials
New Grads Welcome!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program.
• Current license to practice as a Licensed Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience preferred.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.