LTC Clinical Nurse Manager - Full Time Monday-Friday
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Supervises Nursing supervisors, charge nurses and nursing staff on designated unit.
• Directs, evaluates and supervises all resident/patient care and initiates corrective actions as necessary.
• Monitors compliance with policies and procedures.
• Conducts regularly scheduled staff meetings on the unit.
• Observes infection control policies and procedures relating to nursing services.
• Directs and supervises activities of professional and non professional nursing personnel.
• Knowledgeably and competently performs basic nursing skills.
• Listens to resident's/patient's, families, or physicians' concerns and initiates corrective action and/or reports concerns to Director of Nursing.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current state license as a Registered Nurse preferred, or LPN.
• Minimum of 3 years recent clinical experience required, preferably in Medical-Surgical, Gerontological or Rehabilitative Nursing.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing preferred, State and Federal regulations, Medicare, Medicaid and MDS.
• Prior MDS Management experience preferred.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span required.