Maintenance Assistant - Full Time 40 hours/week Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
• Assists the Maintenance Director in all general repairs of the facility and upkeep of the grounds.
• To complete duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
• Uses supplies and equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• Collects all Maintenance Repair Orders (MRO) daily at designated locations.
• Performs repairs and signs MRO's to verify completion.
• Graduate of high school or G.E.D. or vocational school required.
• Valid driver's license.
• At least one (1) year work experience in general repair and maintenance.
• Ability to initiate and complete written reports as assigned.
• Previous experience in health care setting preferred.
Apply online or call our hotline number: 888-572-0864, Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm