Maintenance Assistant - Full Time 40 hours
• Assists the maintenance supervisor in all general repairs of the facility and upkeep of the grounds.
• Uses supplies and equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• Collects all Maintenance Repair Orders (MRO) daily at designated locations; performs repairs and signs MRO's to verify completion. Upon completion of MRO's, performs work from project list as prioritized by director; signs off after completion.
• Assists maintenance director in the cleaning and repairs of the heating system, ventilation system, generator system, sprinkler system, electrical system, smoke detectors and fire panels, sanitation, refrigeration preventive maintenance, outside lighting, hallways and entrances, parking areas, etc.
• Provides weekend and holiday coverage for emergency repairs on a rotating basis with the maintenance director.
• Maintains personal availability for on‐call services.
• Adheres to building codes, JCAHO codes and life safety codes established by government agencies and insurance companies.
• Observes all facility fire, safety policies and procedures. Follows all OSHA regulations.
• Comes to work in a clean and neat uniform and as scheduled and consistently demonstrates dependability and punctuality.
• Reports to Administrator in the absence of the director to obtain project list.
• May run errands with own transportation as assigned.
• Graduate of High School or G.E.D. or vocational school required.
• Specialty in at least 1 trade preferred.
• At least 1 year work experience in general repair and maintenance.
• Must have valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
Apply online or call our hotline number: 888-572-0864, Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm