Maintenance Director - Full Time
• Assumes responsibility for all aspects of building upkeep including the inside and outside environment.
• Assumes responsibility for ordering, receiving and checking invoices for all maintenance supplies.
• Maintains the maintenance checklists for repairs and cleaning.
• On a weekly basis, reviews maintenance checklists and performs all required functions for the following systems: heating, a/c and ventilation; smoke detectors and fire panels; generator system; sprinkler system; elevator system; plumbing system; electrical system; patient call light system; phone system; and washer and dryer machines.
• Provides weekend and holiday coverage for emergency repairs on a rotating basis with maintenance assistant.
• Ensures adherence to building codes, JCAHO codes and life safety codes established by government agencies and insurance companies.
• Acts as Safety Officer of the facility.
• High School degree or vocational school.
• At least 2-3 years maintenance experience required in a health care environment.
• Experience in plumbing, carpentry, electrical and HVAC systems, general maintenance and repairs.
• At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations, Department of Public Health and JCAHO regulations.
• Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation.