Medical Care Evaluations Secretary - Full Time 40 hours
• Looking for 40 hour full time secretary to assist admissions with clerical duties.
• Entry level position.
• Provide secretarial and clerical support to the Medical Care Evaluations Department.
• Associates Degree or graduate of secretarial school preferred.
• Minimum of two to four years of working in the healthcare field preferred.
• Rapid and accurate typing and word processing skills required. Working knowledge of personal computers and various software programs, i.e., Windows 95, Word, Excel, Lotus.
• Demonstrate ability to coordinate, manage, and prioritize projects and tasks.
• Possess a regard for confidentiality.
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment such as telephone, personal computer, copy machine and fax machine.
• Positive attitude, flexibility and friendly personality.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.