Medical Care Evaluator (Liaison) - Worcester Area
Full Time 40 hours
• Responsible for obtaining all the information necessary for a patient's pre-admission screening, inclusive of pertinent medical information; patient, family and referral source views; a nursing assessment and financial information to ensure hospital payment capability.
• College Degree in health related field. R.N. preferred.
• Varied experience with rehabilitation services.
• Demonstrates ability to assess patients with a wide variety of rehabilitation needs.
• Current driver's license and an accessible automobile.
• Knowledge of health insurance industry preferred.
• Possesses a regard for confidentially.
• LTACH experience preferred.