Nursing & Clinical Services Administrative Assistant - $17.05 to start, with earning potential up to $24.55/hour
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provides secretarial support and office management for the Director of Nursing and Clinical Services, Assistant Director of Nursing Practice and Professional Development, Unit Managers, Infection Control/Employee Health, and Respiratory departments.
• Serves as a liaison between Nursing Administration, Clinical Departments, nursing staff members, outside services and other departments.
• Completes job‐specific new hire packets in preparation for interviews, checking references, licenses and certifications and scheduling appointment with Director of Nursing and Clinical Services, Employee Health and Human Resources.
• Assembles and distributes Initial Employment Performance and Annual Performance packets to appropriate staff member for completion.
• Accurately maintains confidential personnel records, disciplinary action, license and certification renewals, CPR and TB.
• Acts as back‐up to complete and processes weekly payroll and resolves payroll discrepancies consistent with payroll guidelines and hospital policy.
• Strong interpersonal, communicational and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in computer applications required.
• 3‐5 years administrative experience in a hospital preferred.
• Secretarial school or college degree preferred.