Nursing Scheduler – Full Time Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm, Benefit Eligible Position
Join our team in our beautiful new 123 bed facility
• Looking for an outgoing individual who can multi‐task with scheduling & payroll functions.
• Develops and maintains systems to support staff/scheduling/recruitment activities.
• Allocates Clinical Services personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week based upon census variations, patient activity, and master staffing plans.
• Process weekly payroll for the Nursing Department.
• CNA License in the commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred.
• High School diploma or GED, Associates Degree in Business or Secretarial skills.
• Proficient in computer skills.
• 3‐5 years administrative or assistant secretarial experience.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.