Nursing Staff Scheduler – Full Time
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
• Looking for an extremely organized, detail oriented person to join our nursing department. The ideal candidate will have the skill set to manage and manipulate the nursing schedule; utilizing the technology available to its fullest potential; to assure solid staffing for all units resulting in consistent patient care.
• Utilizes Whittier facility software (On‐shift) to complete nursing schedules including approved time‐off requests.
• Runs staffing reports on a designated basis.
• Contacts on‐call staff openings as needed.
• Makes senior management aware of unresolved staffing needs.
• Reports to Regional Administrator when staffing issues are unable to be resolved at facility level.
• Keeps senior and corporate management informed of uncorrected variances.
• Maintains a chronological record of requests for time off.
• Monitors overtime.
• Adjusts schedule to reflect changes approved by Director of Nursing.
• Assists bookkeeper in the payroll process as needed.
• Performs clerical duties as assigned.
• Maintains updated demographic information (phone numbers, email addresses, etc) for all nursing employees.
• Associates degree with strong computer skills.
• Experience with a scheduling software (On‐Shift) a plus.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organization and communication skills.
• Working knowledge in the healthcare field preferred, as a C.N.A. or Administrative.