Occupational Therapist TCU - $45/hour Per Diem rate
Per Diem - weekend coverage only
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our Transitional Care Unit/Skilled Nursing Facility located within Whittier Rehabilitation Network
• Provide individualized evaluation, documentation of findings and progress, comprehensive planning, and implementation of treatment plan, patient/family education and determination of rehabilitation and patient goals under the direction of a physician.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA-accredited program.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• American Occupational Therapy Association Membership preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in dealing with Neuro, adult, and pediatric preferred.