Pharmacy Technician - Part Time 25 hours
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Under the direction and presence of the Pharmacy Manager or the supervision of the Staff Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of technical and clerical duties in the Department of Pharmacy.
• Pricing and processing patient medication charges.
• Processing patient medication credits.
• Maintaining departmental records.
• Processing purchase orders.
• Processing invoices for all materials purchased by the Pharmacy Department.
• Delivering medications to Nursing Units.
• Procuring and delivering interdepartmental requisitions, mail and miscellaneous communications.
• Assisting the Pharmacist in filling and checking medication charts.
• Receiving and placing into inventory pharmaceuticals and other supplies for the Pharmacy Department.
• Handling telephone communications to and from the Department of Pharmacy.
• Performing a variety of other assignments as required and assigned by the Pharmacist on duty.
• High School Graduate.
• At least six months experience in geriatric/adolescent and rehabilitation hospital or pharmacy.
• Must be Registered with the Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician.