Physical Therapist – Full Time and Per Diem
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provides individualized evaluation, documentation of findings and progress, comprehensive planning and implementation of treatment plan, patient/family education and determination of rehabilitation and patient goals under the direction of a physician.
• Assesses and implements appropriate treatment plans according to patient diagnosis and status, in accordance with the Physical Therapy Code of Ethics.
• Completes documentation (e.g., initial evaluation, daily flow sheets, weekly progress notes, discharge summaries and statistics) on a timely basis, as well as completes letters of justification for Durable Medical Equipment.
• Delegates appropriate duties to physical therapy assistants, aides and supportive personnel.
• Coordinates and organizes a full treatment caseload.
• Attends and reports at team conferences (TC), treating team conferences (TTC) and family team conferences (FTC).
• Seeks to provide or enhance staff, patient and family education through continuing education courses/seminars and review of current relevant literature.
• Bachelor of Science /Master’s of Science degree in Physical Therapy, DPT, from an APTA accredited college or university.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• APTA in Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire chapter of APTA membership preferred.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Demonstrated pursuit of continuing education courses relative to the field of physical therapy.
• Knowledge, experience, and competency in dealing with adult rehabilitation and geriatric age group.