Physical Therapy Assistant - Inpatient and Outpatient
Per Diem Inpatient
Per Diem Outpatient
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provide individualized documentation of progress, comprehensive planning and implementation of treatment plan, patient/family education, and determination of rehabilitation short term goals under the direction of a registered physical therapist.
• Associates Degree in physical therapy from an APTA accredited program.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• APTA and Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire Chapter of APTA Membership preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• IRF and/or LTACH experience preferred.