Physician Biller - Full Time Monday-Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Bills all charges to the appropriate third party in accordance with current third party and internal billing procedures.
• Analyzes the aging of assigned accounts, researches unpaid balances and takes appropriate corrective action to minimize hospitals investment in patient receivables.
• Enters ancillary charges, verifies batch totals and posts to appropriate patient accounts to assure accuracy and timeliness of billing process.
• Maintains knowledge of current third billing procedures, coverages and contracts to assure that outgoing billing will pass payer edits and minimize denials by third party payers.
• Will be responsible for month end closing of physician billing and for providing Accounting Department reports for monthly closing procedures.
• 3+ years experience with Provider Billing.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess a high level of confidentiality, organization and attention to detail.
• Confidence with computer systems and office equipment required – Allscripts / Wellsky a plus.